Saratoga County’s Most Detailed Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Our work is rooted in quality and detail
Roofing Experts with Experience in Asphalt Shingles
When you’re looking at roofs in Saratoga Springs, it’s likely most of what you’ll find are asphalt shingle roofs. They are the most common and affordable roofing options available because they provide a sturdy, reliable roof for your home. Homeowners love the variety of styles and color choices to choose from, including ones that mimic other roofing types!
Kornerstone Roofing is a Saratoga Springs roofing company whose work is rooted in quality and detail. We make sure to assist you through every stage of the process so that you can feel confident in your roof. Let’s work together to find the perfect asphalt shingle for your home!
Give us a call today at (518) 577-6819 to schedule a free consultation, where you’ll get a free estimate for your next roofing project. In addition to asphalt shingle roofing, we also provide metal roofing services.
Brands We Work With
Our team works with many types of asphalt shingles: three-tab, architectural, and luxury. We are proud to be Atlas Pro and Owens Corning Preferred certified roofers so that you can count on us to provide you with the best quality and craftsmanship available.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are recognizable by their unique shape. They are cut out in one piece but look like three separate shingles. The most affordable of the asphalt shingle variety, these shingles can last up to 20 years when properly maintained.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are a great choice if your home’s curb appeal is important. They come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. Architectural asphalt shingles are a bit thicker and more durable than three-tab shingles, lasting up to 30 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
For a high-end look at an affordable price, luxury asphalt shingles are designed to emulate other types of roofing materials such as cedar and slate. Although these types of shingles don’t have quite the same lifespan as those natural materials, you can still enjoy them for at least 20 years.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordable: Asphalt shingle roofs are a no-brainer when you need a new roof but don’t want to break the bank.
- Stylish: You can find these shingles in a variety of colors and styles to make your home either stand out or fit in on the block!
- One-day installation: Most roofs can be installed in just one day, making it easy to secure your home without disrupting your lifestyle.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Lowest lifespan: Compared to other roofing materials like metal or slate, asphalt shingles have the lowest service life at 20 years.
- Not reusable: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable nor are they reusable, resulting in more landfill waste.